- TiTAN development board based on CC430
- TiTAN development board is for those who are no longer lacking the 8-bit Arduino architecture, but mastering 32-bit microcontrollers is still difficult.
TiTAN development board is for those who are no longer lacking the 8-bit Arduino architecture, but mastering 32-bit microcontrollers is still difficult.
TiTAN development board is an Arduino-compatible hardware platform and contains MSP430 family MCU with the integrated Sub-1GHz transciever with real-time clock (CC430F5137). The output high-frequency channel is available for four frequency ranges: 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz and 915 MHz.
Integrated debugger programmer and free Code Composer Studio software with a set of examples and basic libraries allows to master the target MCU quickly. Hardware compatibility with Arduino expansion boards and the layout field allow rapid end devices development .
The data transfer format is Proprietary (end user's own protocol).
The MCU contains 32KB Flash and 4KB RAM.
Main technical features:
- Data transfer interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C;
- Maximum data rate: 500 Kbps;
- Supply voltage: 2 ... 3.6 V;
- Transmitter power: up to +12 dBm;
- Receiver sensitivity: up to -117 dBm;
- Operating temperature range: -40…+85 0С.
Complectation of Product:
Development board TiTAN — 1 pcs
Antenna cable — 1 pcs
Contact connectors 2.54 mm:
6p — 1 pcs
8p — 2 pcs
10p — 1 pcs